Nearly half of the adults polled in a 2015 National Sleep Foundation survey admitted to rarely, if ever, getting a good night’s rest. Trouble sleeping can be due to jet lag, shift work, stress and anxiety, abnormal dreams, and a whole host of other causes.
Without proper sleep your body and mind suffer. So, if insomnia is making it difficult to drift off or stay asleep, try our Comatose Sleep Formula today.
We only use high-quality, scientifically proven ingredients in our Comatose Sleep Formula to help you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever the world throws your way.
Key ingredients include:
- Valerian root extract has been indicated in multiple studies to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep. It can also improve the quality of your sleep to ensure that your body has the time to repair itself ready for your next gym session.
- Gaba is a great aid for relaxation and can promote deeper sleep. By sleeping soundly you’ll wake up energized and ready to take on your day.
- L-tryptophan is transformed by your body into serotonin which is the brain chemical that regulates your mood and your sleep patterns. It will help you sleep soundly and start each day feeling powerful and pumped.
- Chamomile extract is a calming herb that helps you relax and soothes away any tension or anxiety that’s keeping you awake at night.
- Melatonin makes it easier to fall asleep and controls your sleep cycles to promote a rejuvenating rest routine.
We also include Bioperine in our Comatose Sleep Formula to increase absorption and help with nutrient delivery.
Sleep. Eat. Pump Iron. Repeat. Try our Comatose Sleep Formula today.
Magnesium, Valerian Root Extract, Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), L-Tryptophan, Chamomile Extract Powder 4:1, Passion Flower P.E, Lemon Balm Extract, Hops Extract 10:1, Melatonin Powder, Bioperine, Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) & Organiflow (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate).
See Our Best Sellers
We Have Over 200 Reviews!
We all know that it’s incredibly difficult to outwork an unhealthy diet. But completely cutting out the food that makes us happy can make it all too easy to go...
Nitric oxide is a gas that occurs naturally in the body. Its core purpose is to relay messages between cells by increasing blood flow. It’s responsible for delivering key nutrients...
Have Questions About Our Products?